If you know me well enough, you will agree that I like change in some things. Take my kitchen, for example. The walls in my kitchen have been 4 different colors since we moved in here three years ago. The blog design wasn't really working out for me, so I changed it. I'm sure it won't be the last time.
Emily seems to have inherited my interest in change...
Emily: "Mom, can we change my room?"
Me: "I would love to, just as soon as we find just what we want."
Emily: "Good (with a look on her face that some of you may know well... kind of closed mouth smile, half squinting one eye), because the butterflies are a little... (thinking)... boring."
So today, while '"little miss bored with her room" is spending time with Grandma Barb, Ethan and I have a mission... new shoes for him, a visit to the kiddie hair salon, and room decor that is not so "boring".
Have a great day! I hope you're wearing green!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment