Wednesday, April 16, 2008

please pray...

UPDATE: Ryan did not have surgery today because of the risk of infection due to positive blood cultures. Surgery will likely be next week, as long as Ryan produces three negative blood cultures in a row. Please continue to pray, especially for Ryan's healing. Thank you.

Our dear friends Shaun and Mandy (Nick and Shaun met in college) have a five month old son, Ryan. Ryan is to undergo major reparative heart surgery tomorrow. Please pray for Ryan's healing, for peace for Shaun and Mandy and their families, and for the wisdom and guidance of the doctors. Thank you.

Happy Wednesday!
A

2 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

I stopped by to say thanks again for the recipes....I am going to experiment tonight!

I am praying for Ryan!

Tootie said...

I can't imagine having a little one go through major surgery. . . or have a bad infection like it sounds he might have with + blood cultures?! Tell your friends I'm praying for them tonight