Friday, April 4, 2008

"Tagged" and more

Everybody gets those emails that ask questions about you, right? The get to know you kind that most people don't bother to fill out and send back (guilty here).

Well, I was "tagged" by a friend to write seven random things about me that you might not know...

1. I swam competitively for years, but hate when my face is wet.
2. I fold a stick of gum before I put it in my mouth.
3. I don't like "flimsy", non-crisp sheets... they make me feel messy.
4. I sit in chairs with my legs crossed... "criss cross applesauce" as they say now.
5. I really like Sonic drinks. A lot.
6. I dip my fries in mayo.
7. I want to work with children when my youngest is in school full time.

There you have it... seven things that you might not know about me. Now you do. I'm not tagging anybody, so feel free to leave a comment with something random that I may not know about you!

I was doing a little laundry earlier and was struck by the saying on a shirt that Em has. The message is so simple and cute, and I really had a bit of a perspective shift (I've been in a funk for a few days). I thought I'd share it with you as we go into the weekend...

Have a fantastic FUN weekend!

Happy Friday!
A

2 comments:

Tootie said...

I love seeing all the new posts on your blog!! Thanks for the happy bday to Elloree! My random thing: I pull on my lower lip when I'm thinking hard on something.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The problem is that almost everything about me is random. Hope you guys are having a fantasitic anniversary! Couldn't have hand picked a better sister- in-law. I can still remember when I first met you at Express!!