As of 12:50 today, we will officially have a big second grader in our house! Emily's last day of school is today, and I was informed by the entire class during the party yesterday that I couldn't call them first graders anymore... they're second graders. I said "First graders, will you please line up to go throw water balloons?" In return, I hear "We're not first graders anymore, Mrs. Kahler, we're second graders." Then they just stand there, waiting for me to address them correctly! Seriously!?... you took the time to tell me that instead of bolting to the door to water-bomb the person of your choice? They don't take second grade lightly, that's for sure! They are so stinking cute and we had such a great party... a Sonic party. We got them Sonic. That's right, we're cool like that. That, and I got a drink out of it without getting "the look" from Nick. You know, the one that jokingly says he really thinks that I have a Sonic problem (see "my five" post)!? There has been so much going on, I don't even know where to start. For that, and the fact that I promised Em that she could ride her scooter to school while I push Ethan in the stroller, I have got to get my behind up from the computer.Happy Graduation day to Nicole, our sweetheart cousin. She rocks. She likes to tell little girls that Hannah Montana is behind the curtain on the stage at wedding receptions... love her!Who else is thrilled that David Cook won American Idol!?!?Happy last day of school, graduation day, Thursday!A

Last day of school!
And Ethan... because I think he's cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment