I meant to post this Friday, but accidentally saved it instead.
My eyes will be on the pool during this Olympics. Michael Phelps has the opportunity for eight gold medals, making him the most decorated athlete in history. Will he do it?
Along with Katie Hoff, Dara Torres is also one to watch, as she is competing in her fifth Olympics at 41 years old. Have you seen the muscles on that woman!?
I literally sit on the edge of the couch biting my nails watching the events, or I'm up on my feet pacing... like it makes a difference to the outcome!
I admire all of the athletes and the work that they have done to get to this point. I used to be exhausted swimming for two teams in high school and I'm sure what I did then is only a warm-up to what these athletes do.
Did you know that there is a swimmer named Hannah Miley!? How funny is that with Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana craze!? Emily thinks it's pretty cool!
Today is 08.08.08. I think it's pretty cool that the Olympics start today. I've always liked dates like this. Emily was born on 03.02.01, and she started Kindergarten on 08.07.06, at exactly 5 years 5 months and 5 days old. I figured that out when I was doing the scrapbook page of her first day of school.
Have a fantastic weekend! Hopefully you can enjoy some of the Olympics, they are history in the making!
Happy Friday! Go USA
A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment