Em super jumping with Auntie Lindsey (aka Blossom... see 8/18 post). I love the expressions on their faces!
Happy Wednesday! A
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh that was so fun. I love my double chin too. I guess anybody doing that would have the same situation ha ha. I just love those kids! Being around them just makes me HAPPY!- Signed, Blossom
you'll never believe how i found your blog - i was reading the shoe comments on Lysa TerKeurst's blog today and said to myself, hmm... Kahler from AZ loves flip flops - I know that girl. :) Your kiddos are getting so big, so cute. Love the blog.
"People of character do the right thing, not because they think it will change the world, but because they refuse to be changed by the world." Michael Josephson
2 comments:
Oh that was so fun. I love my double chin too. I guess anybody doing that would have the same situation ha ha. I just love those kids! Being around them just makes me HAPPY!- Signed, Blossom
you'll never believe how i found your blog - i was reading the shoe comments on Lysa TerKeurst's blog today and said to myself, hmm... Kahler from AZ loves flip flops - I know that girl. :) Your kiddos are getting so big, so cute. Love the blog.
Post a Comment