Hey Cous'...love...love your blog...love the pics...love your Christian faith and love the music. I have learned a little about blogging recently. I am using mine for school. Boy, I loved putting it together, but yours has so many more bells and whistles. I checked out the drama mamma, but right now I don't want to invest money into the blog (I am not sure my students are really using it), but I would like to know how to incorporate the music...help??? Anyway, it is nice now to know that I can check out your blog and see pics of beautiful, loving, and independent Emily and cutie-pie, sharing, and loving Ethan. Love you, Laurinda
"People of character do the right thing, not because they think it will change the world, but because they refuse to be changed by the world." Michael Josephson
1 comment:
Hey Cous'...love...love your blog...love the pics...love your Christian faith and love the music. I have learned a little about blogging recently. I am using mine for school. Boy, I loved putting it together, but yours has so many more bells and whistles. I checked out the drama mamma, but right now I don't want to invest money into the blog (I am not sure my students are really using it), but I would like to know how to incorporate the music...help???
Anyway, it is nice now to know that I can check out your blog and see pics of beautiful, loving, and independent Emily and cutie-pie, sharing, and loving Ethan.
Love you, Laurinda
Post a Comment