skip to main |
skip to sidebar
we have been camping twice this month and we are addicted! our friends, the andersons, meet us up there and we have a blast! this time my dad went along and nick's dad and barb met us up there (they "camped" at the lodge down the street!). we have the best time and the kids do nothing but play, play, play and we all go on ranger and quad rides... so much fun! these pictures are from this past weekend...
he loves to ride... his first time and he is so good!
beautiful girl
he wants to play for the d-backs, i think he has a shot!
happy tuesday!
a
4 comments:
Awesome photos! Looks like a fun time! Just stopping via the blog hop. Oh, and love your music choice too! Angie :)
Those pics came out so cute! I am working on sorting mine in between oxiclean soaking/draining/scrubbing from the weekend! I keep getting distracted going thru the pics and playing with the editing. I will send some your way soon of ELTHAN
-Bree
We are already back at school, but I hope we get to camp again at least once again this season. Your pictures are great and Emily looks so much like you. We should get our families together to hang out.
Here from the MckLinky Hop...please come over and visit me, too!
at browncouchevents.blogspto.com
and comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
Deborah
P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Back To School Thingy August 15 - September 27...many prizes to be won!
Post a Comment