Friday, October 23, 2009

fall decorations

kelly over at kelly's korner has a "show us your life friday" series. if you've never been over to her blog, you should check it out, she is adorable and her family is so cute! i've never jumped in on her series but i love fall and i have a couple of decorations that i love so i thought i would share!


i made this and it hangs in our downstairs bathroom


i have pumpkins everywhere for fall, but right now we have our
halloween decorations out so most of the pumpkins are still in the storage box.

these are my favorite pumpkins. more views of them here

i think i probably picked this up at hobby lobby.
if not it is from a local boutique that i love

this little gathering is on our coffee table in the living room.
nick's mom gave me that fabulous candle holder,
i change the decorations in it with each holiday.

i have a huge pot of mums on each side of our sidewalk as you get to our entryway.
this side has a little scarecrow peeking out from one of the pillars.
this is the other pot of mums. i made this wreath last year and put it by the pot to
take a picture because my door has a big cute "boo to you" sign on it.
i didn't take a picture of the whole entry way because it is decorated for halloween now!
happy friday!
a

3 comments:

Summer said...

What super cute decor you have! I love the star idea! That issuper cute! I have to agree with you those pumpkins that are your favare mine too! I have some like them but haven't found a spot for them yet! I have a toddler soooo this ones gonna be tricky!

Kim at Polka Dot Thought said...

The star idea is fabulous! I will have to do that next year!

said...

I love all your decor!! You can see mine at:

http://jessicaralph.blogspot.com/2009/10/showcasing-fall-decor-in-our-home.html