Monday, May 17, 2010

i...

i am...
happy
sore from running stairs in bootcamp (don't ever run stairs on your tippy toes)
forgiving
creative
simple... i like the little things and i'm easy to please

i love...
rainy days
sweet tea
chips and guacamole
crafting
driving through the mountains with the windows down and the music turned up

i don't like...
classic rock
complaining
sushi
jealous people
changing the sheets

i am looking forward to...
taking the kids to west point and nyc in the fall
emily's swim meets
sitting on the porch with nick when we are older
calling dave ramsey in a few months and yelling "we're debt free"
camping

i wish...
people were kinder
i could hug my uncle lee one more time
my kids didn't argue
i had a little fairy to come change the sheets
dr pepper was good for you

i hope...
my kids know their value
the tomatoes i'm growing are good this summer
i give more than i take
my kids know that things do not matter or make you happy
em isn't too devastated on the last day of school, she wants her teacher to move to 4th grade with her

happy monday!
a

4 comments:

B Family said...

Love you & your blog. You're attitude is an inspiration to me.

The Drama Mama said...

L♥VE, L♥VE, L♥VE, this! You are amazing, my friend!

ps...did we ever decide when we are meeting half way somewhere?!

The Drama Mama said...

ps - I think I just might have to copy this! I am feeling A LOT right now, what a great way to get it 'on paper'...did I mention I am a lister {is that a word} (I make LOTS of lists...all over the house - HA!)

The Drama Mama said...

Man, what is up with my gazillion comments? I just remembered to ask you...I know you emailed me about your blog design, but I wasn't sure what you were wanting (a whole new look, or if you wanted the old one back up?)...either is fine. I have been so busy with photography, that the blog designing has kind of taken a back seat...but anything for you, hun! Email me if you are interested!!