Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We are blessed by many "Dads" and each one of them is very special to us!
And to this guy... there aren't enough words to express what a wonderful Dad he is! The kids and I are truly blessed by him!
We love you!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

Hey girl!! I am not at home, so I don't have your email address, but I was going to tell you that things have slowed down a little bit if you would still like for me to design something for your blog. If you can email AS MANY DETAILS as you can think of that you want included (colors, theme (if you have something in mind), if you want a picture in the header attach that, ANYthing you can think of that would help me...the more things you tell me, the easier it is for me to come up with something that you want!) For example, do you like bright and bold or more neutral stuff? Does that make sense? If you can email me today, I can start on it tonight!

I hope you are doing well!! Love, Hol