Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Enough to go around

Ethan just did the cutest thing and I want to be sure to write it down so that I remember, and I'm sharing it because it's adorable!

I'm at the computer for a couple of minutes and Ethan was in here talking with me for a minute and Em was playing in her room. Ethan went downstairs saying something about his baby cars (Nick's Micro Machines from when he was little).

Ethan must have forgotten about the cars because after a few minutes he was back up here standing by my chair with three little boxes of raisins. He handed me one and said "You open it me" traslation: Will you open it for me? After I opened that box he handed me another one "You open it Em", then the other "You open it you". Such a proud moment... he thought of sharing and he even got the right number of snacks! Oh, he is so cute these days. The things he does and says are so precious and I'm loving it! I love all stages, but this one with him really starting to talk a lot and putting things together (like 3 of us, 3 boxes of raisins), it's priceless to see.

Thanks for the raisins, buddy!

Happy Tuesday!
A

No comments: