Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sneaky guy

Ethan was napping earlier, or at least we thought he was... I was standing in the living room and looked into the front room and saw him standing there, looking quite guilty. I thought he looked guilty because he was supposed to be in bed and he had snuck out. I should have known better.

Nick took Ethan back upstairs and put him in bed. A couple of minutes later I walk in the front room and just happen to look in the corner where I see a pile of paper, and after closer investigation realize that it is gum wrappers. I count them... 1, 2, 3... NINE gum wrappers. That little bugger ate nine pieces of chewing gum. Luckily it was tropical Trident and the pieces aren't too big.

Do you think that counts as one of his five fruits for the day!? Silly boy!

Happy Saturday!
A

1 comment:

Sara Weber said...

Great blog. I just found it from the link on the Brantons'.
Ours in www.TheWeberFamilyNews.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you as a friend's blog if that's good with you.
Love,
Sara