The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the sameNO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc)
April 22, 2006. Emily on the Bug's Life ride in Disney's California Adventure. We went to Disneyland/ California Adventure for Nick's birthday (April 23!), and we had a blast! She looks so little, doesn't she!? Funny thing is that I just gave that shirt away last spring, it fit her for two years, the little peanut! I love all of the pictures from that trip, the kids were at such fun ages then. Well, Ethan didn't really care too much, he was six months old. He cut his first tooth on that trip, our last night there. We got back into our hotel room after midnight; of course, we always stay at the parks open to close, we are hard core. About 45 minutes into a crying session Nick headed out to get more ice for the second try of the cold washcloth on the gums, and when he got back to our room there was a security guard there about to knock on the door. The neighbors called with concern. Apparently they thought we would leave our 6 month old alone in the Disneyland Hotel in the middle of the night... seriously!? Anyway, once the Tylenol kicked in, we all slept soundly and were able to enjoy a little time at the beach the next day.I went off on a tangent, and I'm going to cheat. I have to post pictures of the trip now that I've talked about it so much. Warning, there are a lot of pictures!
By the Teacups... love this picture of her
Note the sign on the pedastal says no climbing... she couldn't read yet!

Mickey at the top of the Matterhorn

Aren't they so cute!?
Emily was very excited by the parade
So was EthanThis is the sad, teething face that I looked at the whole way home. It was such a long drive, we felt so bad for him. I was in tears, Em was in tears, Nick had headphones on. Not really, but I bet he wished he did. Man.
Happy Wednesday. Again.
A





No comments:
Post a Comment